Here is a way on How to recover deleted contacts.
Hello guys today I am going to tell you how you can recover your deleted contacts.
Mostly time we reset the phone due to some reasons but after resetting we find that we lose our contacts, or accidentally we deleted important contacts.
But there is a way that you can recover your deleted contacts.
There are many methods to recover contacts.
1-Recover contacts from android phone.
2-Recover contacts with gmail.
1-Step to recover contacts from android phone:-
1. Install and run android data recovery tool.
To start with it, install and run in your window or Mac computer.
2.connect android phone with computer and make sure data enable USB debugging.
If you have disabled USB debugging then follow below steps.
Also Read : Hack apps and games with LP in android
How to enable USB debugging.
For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”2)
For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”3)
For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Android Photo Recovery empowers you to selectively choose which type of files to be scanned. If you want to recover Android contacts only, you can tick “Contacts” because it takes less time to scan only contacts than scan all the data.
3.Begin to Scan Your Andorid for Lost Contacts.
Device Detected, that means your Android has been detected by the program successfully. Here, you just need to let the software analyze your Android device and wait for a few seconds.
4) After that you find that all the contacts and messages are scaned , after that the program will remind you to stop the scanning of data because of the wastage of time to scan all the data. Now mark those contacts you want to recover and click on recover to recover contacts in computer,and you can save in android phone.
It allows you to restore the contacts from your device with Gmail.
But it depends on whether your Android device is synced with your Google account or not. If it doesn’t, this method could not help.
But if it does, please follow the guide below to retrieve your lost contacts back.
1. Launch Gmail.
2. Go to “Gmail > Contacts” drop-down menu on your upper left corner.
3. On the left panel of the interface, you can see a list of the contacts, please click “More > Restore”.
4. After that, a pop up menu should appear. Now you can choose a time and restore your contact list within the past 30 days. Then click “Restore” and contacts are recovered.
Hope You Like The Post All Tricky Zone